Hoosier Doggy Boarding
The Hoosier Doggy boarding facilities are a home away from home for your doggy. Whether you need boarding for a weekend away or a month-long trip, you can be assured that your dog will be well taken care of. With comfy bedding and plenty of love from our Hospitality Hosts, your dog will be spoiled with affection. Our clean and safe facilities offer a relaxing place for your doggy to rest, while our 4 indoor and 3 outdoor supervised play areas let dogs explore, romp and play with other pets of all breeds. All of our Hosts are certified in Pet First Aid and CPR for a safe and fun visit. And you don’t have to miss a minute of it — you can see a live stream of doggy fun from our play area webcams. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Hoosier Doggy.
Doggy Relaxing Stay
Base boarding stay price: $30.00 per night
- Appropriately sized Hospitality Suite
- Multiple potty breaks per day
- Loving care from our Hospitality Hosts
- Administration of medications (if needed)
- Comfy bedding provided
- Food and water bowls provided
Brothers/Sisters Sharing the Same Suite* – $15.00 per night for each additional sibling.
Brothers/Sisters Not Sharing the Same Suite* – $20.00 per night for each additional sibling.
* Brothers and sisters must live in the same household. They must be able to be left alone without supervision in the same suite. Hoosier Doggy reserves the right to separate siblings at our sole discretion if we believe it is in the best interest of doggy safety.
Moderate Activity Package – An additional $6.00 per night Includes: 4 hours of Doggy Play per day.
High Activity Package – An additional $10.00 per night Includes: 7 hours of Doggy Play per day.
House food provided: $2.00 per day per doggy
We will need a completed and signed copy of the Hoosier Doggy Enrollment form.
Before each boarding stay we will need a completed copy of our Service Agreement.
If your Doggy needs medication, please fill out our Medication form for his/her stay.